Birth Control FAQs (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
What type of birth control is best for me? Does my situation in life affect my choice of birth control?
Your choice of birth control method involves factors such as how easy it is to use, safety, risks, cost, and personal considerations. Each form of birth control has its own advantages and disadvantages.
If you are a woman and would have trouble remembering to take a pill each day, daily birth control pills may not be your best choice. Talk with your health care provider about the method that is right for you.
Omnia M Samra, MD
Bryan D Cowan, MD
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
Lee P Shulman, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Birth Control FAQs
Women's Health Resources
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Birth Control and Insurance FAQ
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair