Birth Control FAQs Topic Guide
Birth Control Methods: The practice of birth control is as old as human existence. Your choice of birth control method involves factors such as how easy it is to use, safety, risks, cost, and personal considerations. Each form of birth control has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Must Read Articles:
Birth Control Intrauterine Devices (IUDS) An intrauterine device (IUD) is a small T-shaped plastic device that is placed in the uterus for birth control. Currently in the United States, 2 types of IUDs are available: copper and hormonal.
Expert Views and News
Women's Health Resources
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Birth Control and Insurance FAQ
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair