Birth Control Medications (Contraceptives) Topic Guide
Birth Control Medications (Contraceptives): Birth control (contraceptive) medications contain hormones (estrogen and progesterone, or progesterone alone). The medications are available in various forms, such as pills, injections (into a muscle), topical (skin) patches.
Birth Control The practice of birth control is as old as human existence. Today, the voluntary control of fertility is of paramount importance to modern society.
Expert Views and News
Women's Health Resources
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Birth Control and Insurance FAQ
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair