Birth Control Permanent Methods Topic Guide
Birth Control Permanent Methods: Permanent methods of birth control include tubal ligation or implants for women and vasectomy for men. Pre-procedure, procedure, and post-procedure information should be reviewed with your physician to discuss effectiveness of the procedure, recovery time, and any other necessary concerns in regard to the procedure.
Birth Control Methods The practice of birth control is as old as human existence. Your choice of birth control method involves factors such as how easy it is to use, safety, risks, cost, and personal considerations. Each form of birth control has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Women's Health Resources
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Birth Control and Insurance FAQ
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair