Bone Cancer (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Bone Cancer Prognosis
The outlook for patients with bone cancer is improving. Many recent advancements in the early diagnosis and treatment options are improving the survival rates from these cancers. Improved surgical options have decreased the need for amputation in some cases. Improved chemotherapy and radiation therapy have also decreased the related side effects of these treatments.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/16/2014
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Bone Cancer
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Bone Cancer:
Bone Cancer - Experience
Have you had bone cancer? Please share your experience.
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- The Immune System's Role in Cancer
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication