Bone Cancer (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Bone Cancer Symptoms and Signs
The most common symptom of bone cancer is pain. The pain often starts off as a dull ache that gradually worsens over time. The pain may initially only occur at night or with specific activities. If the tumor weakens the bone, it may lead to a fracture that can cause more sudden and severe pain. A lump or mass over the surface of the bone may be felt or seen through the patient's skin.
Other less common bone cancer symptoms and signs include:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/16/2014
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Bone Cancer
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Bone Cancer:
Bone Cancer - Experience
Have you had bone cancer? Please share your experience.
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- The Immune System's Role in Cancer
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication