Bone Cancer (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
You should seek medical care if you have a new pain in your bones that does not resolve or worsens over time, if you have a sudden and more severe pain in your bones, or if you see or feel a mass over your bones.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/16/2014
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Bone Cancer
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Bone Cancer:
Bone Cancer - Experience
Have you had bone cancer? Please share your experience.
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- The Immune System's Role in Cancer
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication