Bone Cancer (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Follow-up with your physician following a diagnosis and treatment of bone cancer is very important. You will likely have routine appointments and imaging and laboratory studies to look for any recurrence of the cancer. Any change in your symptoms should prompt a visit with your physician for evaluation.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/16/2014
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Bone Cancer
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Bone Cancer:
Bone Cancer - Experience
Have you had bone cancer? Please share your experience.
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- The Immune System's Role in Cancer
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication