Bone Spurs (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
If you are having problems with increased pain in your joints or loss of motion, you may have bone spurs. If these symptoms cause pain that you are not able to tolerate, you should seek medical care to have it evaluated.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/27/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Bone Spurs
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Bone Spurs:
Bone Spur - Symptoms
What symptoms did you experiences from your bone spur?
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?