Breast Lumps and Pain (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Breast Lumps and Pain Medications
When nonmedical treatment fails to control cyclic breast pain, your health care professional may prescribe birth control pills or danazol (Danocrine). Be sure to ask about possible side effects of these medications and report them to your doctor if you experience them.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 8/4/2015
M Ruby Alvi, MD, CCFP, MHSc
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Breast Lumps and Pain
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Breast Lumps and Pain:
Breast Lumps In Women - Diagnosis
Please describe the diagnosis of the breast lumps in your breast(s).
Breast Lumps - Experience
Please describe your experience with breast lumps.
Breast Lumps In Women - Cause
What was the underlying cause of your breast lumps?
Women's Health Resources
- Understand Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- Could I Have Binge Eating Disorder?
- Early Care For Your Premature Baby
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication