Breast Lumps and Pain Topic Guide
Breast Reconstruction Breast reconstruction is surgery to restore the breast of women after mastectomy (removal of the breast). Breast reconstruction may involve implants or using the woman's own tissue. A surgeon may perform breast augmentation or require breast reduction to achieve symmetry. Complications include infection and shape irregularities.
Women's Health Resources
- Understand Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- Could I Have Binge Eating Disorder?
- Early Care For Your Premature Baby
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication