Bruises Topic Guide
Must Read Articles:
Black Eye A black eye is a common injury to the face. Most cases of a black eye occur due to an blow to the face by another person or an object. Other causes of swelling around the eye include bug bites, skin infections, allergic reactions, and teeth infections. Treatment for a black eye is generally ice, rest, and OTC pain medications.
Expert Views and News
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication