The following are health and medical definitions of terms that appear in the Burn Percentage in Adults: Rule of Nines article.
Abdomen: The belly, that part of the body that contains all of the structures between the...See the entire definition of Abdomen
Body surface area: BSA. The total surface area of the human body. The body surface area is...See the entire definition of Body surface area
Chest: The area of the body located between the neck and the abdomen. The chest contains t...See the entire definition of Chest
Groin: The area where the thigh meets the hip.
Resuscitation: The procedure of restoring to life, as in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CP...See the entire definition of Resuscitation
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication