Burn Percentage in Adults: Rule of Nines Topic Guide
Burn Percentage in Adults: Rule of Nines: In adults, the "rule of nines" is used to determine the body surface area that has been burned. Burn percentage is calculated using multiples of 9. The “rule of nines” helps determine treatment decisions.
Heartburn FAQs Heartburn FAQ including information about the causes of heartburn, lifestyle changes to reduce heartburn, OTC and prescription medications to decrease heartburn, surgery options for heartburn, and ways to prevent heartburn.
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication