Viewer Comments: Bursitis - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Bursitis:

Bursitis - Symptoms

What signs or symptoms did you experience with your bursitis?

Comment from: Frank, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: December 11

I had pain in front of the hip near the groin area on my left side. Sometimes it radiates to the knee. Also I can feel a slight pain at the buttock area. I am not sure what the causes are. I can only recall that my left hip is often being knocked by the golf buggy seat barrier when I drive a golf cart on uneven or rough area of the course during a round of golf. I can feel the pain after each round. I never had a fall or a bad accident at all. I think it might be bursitis.

Comment from: papa joe, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: December 03

My bursitis is causing pain down both arms, more when lying down.

Must Read Articles Related to Bursitis

Pain Medications
Pain Medications The effects of pain medication are different for each person. Pain also varies in tolerance as well from person to person. There are several different pain medi...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Bursitis:

Bursitis - Describe Your Experience

Please describe your experience with bursitis.

Bursitis - Diagnosis

What led to a diagnosis of bursitis?

Bursitis - Treatments

How did you treat your bursitis?