Cancer of the Mouth and Throat (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
If a person has any of the symptoms of head and neck cancer, he or she should make an appointment to see a primary care professional or dentist right away.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 11/3/2014
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Cancer of the Mouth and Throat
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Cancer of the Mouth and Throat:
Mouth and Throat Cancer - Symptoms
What are the symptoms of your mouth and throat cancer?
Mouth and Throat Cancer - Diagnosis
How was your mouth and throat diagnosed?
Mouth and Throat Cancer - Treatment
What was the treatment for your mouth and throat cancer?
Oral Health Resources
- What Can You Do to Prevent Oral Cancer?
- Eww! What's Living In Your Mouth?
- 14 Tips to Stay Off Tobacco
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication