Cancer of the Mouth and Throat Topic Guide
Cancer of the Mouth and Throat: Cancer of the mouth and throat may look like an ulcer or a sore on the tongue, lips, inside lining of the cheeks, and other structures. Tobacco use, sun exposure, and human papillomavirus (HPV) are just some risk factors for mouth and throat cancer. Treatment may include surgery, chemotherapy, radiation, and targeted therapy. The prognosis of mouth and throat cancer depends on many factors.
Cancer: What You Need to Know The news comes like a sledgehammer into the stomach: "I'm sorry to tell you, but you have cancer." Every year, a million Americans are devastated by news of cancer or ...
Expert Views and News
Oral Health Resources
- What Can You Do to Prevent Oral Cancer?
- Eww! What's Living In Your Mouth?
- Evaluator: How Healthy Is Your Mouth?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu