Cancer Treatment: Symptoms Diary for Nausea and Vomiting
To help you and your health care team deal with any nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy, you may want to keep track of how you feel. It may help to keep a written record of how you are feeling each day. Use a printout of this chart or make your own.
eMedicineHealth Medical Reference from Healthwise
To learn more visit Healthwise.org
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- The Immune System's Role in Cancer
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication