Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Symptoms and Signs
Patient Comments Read 3 Comments
The following are symptoms associated with carpal tunnel syndrome. You may still have carpal tunnel syndrome if you have only a few symptoms.
Symptoms are usually worse at night and are sometimes temporarily relieved by "shaking out" your hands.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 9/13/2012
Must Read Articles Related to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with carpal tunnel syndrome.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Symptoms
What were your carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms?
Pain Management Resources
- Arthritis Pain Relief: Risks and Benefits
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?