Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Physical therapy can be particularly useful after carpal tunnel surgery. Therapy can reduce swelling, stiffness, and pain after surgery. Therapy can also help to restore strength after surgery. Not everyone needs therapy after surgery, but for some, it can be very helpful.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/4/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with carpal tunnel syndrome.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Symptoms
What were your carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms?
Pain Management Resources
- Arthritis Pain Relief: Risks and Benefits
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu