Cesarean Childbirth (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Cesarean Childbirth Treatment
If there is concern about infection of the uterus, unrecognized damage to the bladder or intestines, a clot in the deep veins of the pelvis or the lungs, or a deep separation of the wound such that the lining of the abdomen is open, admission to the hospital for observation and appropriate intensive therapy is likely.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 10/26/2012
Must Read Articles Related to Cesarean Childbirth
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?