Cesarean Childbirth (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Cesarean Childbirth Medical Treatment
If separation of the wound is superficial (near the surface), the wound will be packed appropriately, and proper wound care instructions will be given. Wound care supplies will also be given, and an appointment for appropriate follow-up care will be scheduled.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 10/26/2012
Must Read Articles Related to Cesarean Childbirth
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?