IN THIS ARTICLE
The recommendations of the task force are for healthy people. Those with specific diseases or who are at increased risk for certain health problems may be required to see their doctor more often and may undergo certain other tests. You and your doctor should mutually decide on a checkup plan that is suitable for your particular situation.
Medically reviewed by Joseph Palermo, D.O.; American Osteopathic Board Certified Internal Medicine
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/16/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Checkup
- Being There for Your Child With Type 1 Diabetes
- Your Premature Baby: Milestones for the First 18 Months
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication