Viewer Comments: Chest X-ray - Medical Reasons for Chest X-ray Test

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Chest X-Ray:

Chest X-ray - Medical Reasons for Chest X-ray Test

Why did you receive a chest X-ray? Did the procedure offer a successful diagnosis for your condition?

Comment from: granny, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: June 23

My chest x-ray showed scattered straw-like things along the outer side of both of my lungs. Nobody could tell me what it was, just pointed it out! I was coughing up blood at the time and it was resolved with strong antibiotics.

Comment from: margarita singleton, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: June 25

I am always having a difficult time breathing and my heartrate is always between 40 and 45 so my doctor ordered a chest x-ray. They called me with the results and told me I have an enlarged heart. But my family doctor says it's because it we because I took a breath during the test.

Must Read Articles Related to Chest X-Ray

Anthrax
Anthrax Anthrax is described in the early literature of the Greeks, Romans, and Hindus. The fifth learn more >>
Asthma
Asthma Asthma is a disease that affects the breathing passages of the learn more >>
Asthma FAQ
Asthma FAQs Asthma is a disease marked by inflammation of the airways that cause difficulty breathing. Ther are millions who suffer from this chronic disease, and this arti...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Chest X-Ray: