IN THIS ARTICLE
Patient Comments Read 4 Comments
Symptoms of chlamydia infection may depend on gender.
Chlamydia Symptoms in Women
Chlamydia Symptoms in Men
Like women, men who are infected may not show symptoms. Estimates of those with no symptoms range from 25% to 50% of infected men.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/21/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Chlamydia
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Chlamydia:
Chlamydia - Experience
Please describe your experience with Chlamydia
Chlamydia - Symptoms
What symptoms did you experience with chlamydia?
Chlamydia - Treatment
What was the treatment for your chlamydia?
- Can You Catch a Yeast Infection?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?