Viewer Comments: Chlamydia - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Chlamydia:

Chlamydia - Treatment

What was the treatment for your chlamydia?

Comment from: lucy, 13-18 Female (Patient) Published: April 21

They gave me pills to treat it at 17 years old and I thought I was treated. Now I'm 22 years old and I have to go to the doctors because I'm having extreme pain when I get my period and I get really sick so I don't know but I will find out soon. It's been 5 years and the doctors will find out. I will give you an update soon.

Must Read Articles Related to Chlamydia

Cervicitis
Cervicitis Cervicitis is an infection of the lower genital tract (inflammation of the cervix). Cervicitis may be caused by STD's or injuries to the cervix. Cervicitis symp...learn more >>
Ectopic Pregnancy
Ectopic Pregnancy Ectopic pregnancy is a condition in which a pregnancy develops outside of a woman's uterus. Causes of ectopic pregnancy include previous Fallopian tube infectio...learn more >>
Female Sexual Problems
Female Sexual Problems Long considered a taboo subject, women's sexuality is now openly discussed and portrayed on television, in magazines, and on the internet. Symptoms of female se...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Chlamydia:

Chlamydia - Symptoms

What symptoms did you experience with chlamydia?

Chlamydia - Experience

Please describe your experience with Chlamydia