Cholesterol and Children (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
High Cholesterol Symptoms in Children
While there are generally no signs or symptoms of elevated cholesterol levels during childhood, adults may have small fat deposits on their skin, enlargement of the liver and spleen, and ultimately heart attack, stroke, and peripheral vascular disease.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 3/23/2015
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Cholesterol and Children
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about High Cholesterol and Children:
Cholesterol And Children - Symptoms
What symptoms and signs did your child experience with high cholesterol?
- Cholesterol Meds and Grapefruit Juice
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication