Chronic Pain (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Controlling Chronic Pain
Patient Comments Read 8 Comments
It is not always possible to completely get rid of chronic pain. The patient's goal may be simply becoming able to perform more normal activities of daily living than before.
Medically reviewed by Joseph Carcione, DO; American board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 9/9/2015
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Chronic Pain
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Chronic Pain:
Chronic Pain - Effective Treatments
Please describe what treatments have been effective for your chronic pain.
Chronic Pain - Management
What steps have you taken to manage your chronic pain?
Pain - Experience
Please describe your experience with pain.
- When to Take More Pain Meds
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication