Colon Cancer (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
Any of the following symptoms warrants an immediate visit to your health care provider:
Any of the following symptoms warrants a visit to the nearest hospital emergency department:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 8/13/2015
Robert J Fingerote, MD, MSc, BSc
Scott H Plantz, MD, FAAEM
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Colon Cancer
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Colon Cancer:
Colon Cancer - Signs and Symptoms
What signs and symptoms did you experience with your colon cancer?
Colon Cancer - Diagnosis
How was the diagnosis of your colon cancer established?
- Common Colon Cancer Treatments
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication