Viewer Comments: Colon Cancer - Diagnosis

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Colon Cancer:

Colon Cancer - Diagnosis

How was the diagnosis of your colon cancer established?

Comment from: ERNESTO, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: October 06

I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL TO HAVE A CAT SCAN AND BLOOD DRAWN AND THE RESULTS OF MY CAT SCAN WAS THAT I HAD A 5C.M PIECE IN MY COLON THEY TOLD RIGHT AWAY I HAD COLON CANCER MY WIFE BROKE DOWN CRYING AND I WAS STUN TO HERE THE WORD CANCER I FEEL MY LIFE IS OVER WITH AND MY EIGHT CHIDREN THAT I HAVE NO ONE IN MY FAMILY RUNS ANY COLON CANCER MY SYMPTOMS ARE I FEEL DISCOMFORT AND TIGHT ON MY LEFT SIDE OF MY ABDOMINAL AND SOMETIMES I DONT FEEL IT BUT WHEN I DO I FEEL MY STOMACH LIKE IF WAS SOUR AND LIKE IF I AM GOING TO HAVE DIAHREA BUT I DONT HAVE DIAHREA I HAD A COLONOSCOPY DONE AND THE DR SAID HE DIDNT FIND ANYTHING WRONG AND CUT A PIECE OF POLYP OUT AND HAD EXAMINE AND CAME BACK NEG NOW HE WANTS TO GO BACK IN AND SCRAPE MY WALL OF MY COLON WHY DIDNT HE DO THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE IF A GOOD DR IS TOLD YOU WERE DETECTED COLON CANCER LETS GO IN SCRAPE THE WALLS TAKE POLYP OUT AND LETS EXAMINE IT THROUHLY SO WE DONT HAVE TO DO THIS PROCEDURE AGAIN DONT YOU THINK I AM STILL SORE AND HAVE BEEN BLEEDING EVERYTIME I GO TO THE BATHROOM I AM TRYING TO SEEK ANOTHER DR I DONT FEEL CONFORTABLE WITH THIS DR AND HOPE ITS NOT TO LATE THANKS FOR LISTENING TO ME AND HOPE NO ONE ELSE GOES THRU THIS AND FINDS IMMEDIATE HELP ONCE RIGHT AWAY!

Must Read Articles Related to Colon Cancer

Barium Enema
Barium Enema A barium enema is a diagnostic test that us ...learn more >>
18 Cancer Symptoms
Cancer Symptoms Most symptoms and signs of cancer may also be explained by harmless conditions, so it's important to limit one's risk factors and undergo appropriate cancer scr...learn more >>
Cancer: What You Need to Know
Cancer: What You Need to Know The news comes like a sledgehammer into the stomach: "I'm sorry to tell you, but you have cancer." Every year, a million Americans are devastated by news of can...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Colon Cancer:

Colon Cancer - Signs and Symptoms

What signs and symptoms did you experience with your colon cancer?