Constipation in Children Topic Guide - Medications and Vitamins
Polyethylene Glycol 3350
Polyethylene glycol 3350 is a laxative solution that increases the amount of water in the intestinal tract to stimulate bowel movements...learn more »
Polyethylene Glycol Electrolyte Solution
Polyethylene glycol electrolyte solution is a laxative solution that increases the amount of water in the intestinal tract to stimulate bowel movements. This...learn more »
Docusate is a stool softener. It makes bowel movements softer and easier to pass...learn more »
Psyllium is a bulk-forming fiber laxative. Psyllium works by absorbing liquid in the intestines and swelling to create a softer, bulky stool that is easier t...learn more »
Senna is also known as Cassia senna, tinnevelly senna, Indian senna, Alexandrian senna, and Khartoum senna...learn more »
- Can You Take Too Many Stool Softeners?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Understand Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication