Corneal Abrasion (cont.)
Questions to Ask the Doctor
- What is the cause of my symptoms?
- How large is the corneal abrasion?
- Will I develop any scarring or permanent vision loss from the corneal abrasion?
- How can I prevent this injury from happening again?
- What can I expect to feel once the effects of the numbing eyedrops have worn off?
- When may I resume my regular activities?
Must Read Articles Related to Corneal Abrasion
Antibiotics are prescribed to individuals to cure disease by killing bacteria. There are over 100 antibiotics. The main classes of antibiotics include penicilli...learn more >>
Corneal Flash Burns
Eyes, particularly the cornea (the clear window of tissue on the front of the eyeball), can be damaged easily by exposure to ultraviolet radiation from the sun ...learn more >>
Eye injuries range from the very minor, such as getting soap in the eye, to the catastrophic, resulting in permanent loss of vision. Treatment of eye injuries d...learn more >>
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Corneal Abrasion: