Corneal Flash Burns (cont.)
Questions to Ask the Doctor
- Have you found a reason for my symptoms?
- Will I develop any scarring or permanent visual loss from a corneal flash burn?
- Is there anything I should do to prevent this injury from happening again?
- What can I expect to feel once the numbing eyedrops have worn off?
- When may I resume my regular activities?
Must Read Articles Related to Corneal Flash Burns
Chemical Eye Burns
Chemical burns to the eye or eyelid make up roughly 10% of all eye injuries. Depending on the type of chemical and how long the eye was exposed to it, chemical ...learn more >>
Eye pain has many causes, signs, symptoms, and treatments. It's also described as learn more >>