Corneal Flash Burns (cont.)
Questions to Ask the Doctor
- Have you found a reason for my symptoms?
- Will I develop any scarring or permanent visual loss from a corneal flash burn?
- Is there anything I should do to prevent this injury from happening again?
- What can I expect to feel once the numbing eyedrops have worn off?
- When may I resume my regular activities?
Must Read Articles Related to Corneal Flash Burns
Chemical Eye Burns
Chemical exposure to any part of the eye or eyelid may result in a chemical eye burn. Chemical burns represent 7-10% of eye injuries. About 15-20% of burns to t...learn more >>
A corneal abrasion is a painful scrape or scratch of the surface of the clear part of the eye. This clear tissue of the eye is known as the cornea.learn more >>
Eye pain has many causes, signs, symptoms, and treatments. It's also described as pain behind the eye, eye socket pain, or shooting pain in the eye. Headaches a...learn more >>