IN THIS ARTICLE
Crabs are usually spread by direct skin-to-skin intimate contact. Avoid contact with known infected people and textiles or clothing that may have been contaminated by someone who is infected with pubic lice. After treatment has been completed, ensure that all clothing and linens have been disinfected to avoid re-infection or spread of the infection to someone else in the home.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/27/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Crabs
- Can You Catch a Yeast Infection?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- Tips to Revive Your Sex Drive
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?