Crabs Topic Guide
Crabs (Pubic Lice): Crabs (pubic lice) is a parasitic infection. Causes of crabs include sexual contact with an infected person, contaminated towels, bedding, or clothing. The main symptom of crabs (pubic lice) are burning and itching of the pubic area. Treatment for crabs is with medication that kills the parasite.
Lice Lice infestation on the human body (also known as pediculosis) is very common. Itch is the main symptom of a lice infestation. Lice treatment involves using anti-lice agents, removing nits with a fine-tooth comb, washing and drying all clothes and linens on the hot cycle, and vacuuming floors and furniture.
- Can You Catch a Yeast Infection?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- Tips to Revive Your Sex Drive
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?