Crohn Disease Topic Guide
Crohn's Disease: Crohn's disease (Crohn disease) is an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), and is a chronic long-term inflammation of the digestive tract. The cause of Crohn's disease is unknown. Symptoms of Crohn's disease include diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, rectal bleeding, bloating, and infections of the urinary tract and vagina. Treatment for Crohn's disease includes lifestyle changes in diet, medication, and surgery.
Must Read Articles:
Crohn's Disease FAQs MedicineNet doctors answer common frequently asked questions regarding Crohn's Disease.
Expert Views and News
Crohn's Disease Resources
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Creating a Crohn's Disease Diet Plan
- How Much Do You Know About Crohn's Disease?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?