Crohn Disease in Children and Teens Topic Guide
Crohn's Disease in Children and Teens: Crohn's disease is an inflammation of the small intestine. Crohn's disease is also referred to as inflammatory bowel disase. Crohn's disease in children and teens generally develop symptoms before the age of 20. Symptoms include watery diarrhea, abdominal pain, weight loss, appetite loss, and slowed growth. Management of Crohn's disease in children and teens is possible with medication and lifestyle changes.
Must Read Articles:
Crohn's Disease FAQs MedicineNet doctors answer common frequently asked questions regarding Crohn's Disease.
Expert Views and News
Crohn's Disease Resources
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Creating a Crohn's Disease Diet Plan
- How Much Do You Know About Crohn's Disease?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair