Crohn Disease in Children and Teens Topic Guide
Crohn's Disease in Children and Teens: Crohn's disease is an inflammation of the small intestine. Crohn's disease is also referred to as inflammatory bowel disase. Crohn's disease in children and teens generally develop symptoms before the age of 20. Symptoms include watery diarrhea, abdominal pain, weight loss, appetite loss, and slowed growth. Management of Crohn's disease in children and teens is possible with medication and lifestyle changes.
Must Read Articles:
Crohn's Disease FAQs MedicineNet doctors answer common frequently asked questions regarding Crohn's Disease.
Expert Views and News
Crohn's Disease Resources
- Are You Getting Enough Vitamin B12?
- Creating a Crohn's Disease Diet Plan
- How Much Do You Know About Crohn's Disease?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu