Crohn Disease in Children and Teens Topic Guide
Crohn's Disease in Children and Teens: Crohn's disease is an inflammation of the small intestine. Crohn's disease is also referred to as inflammatory bowel disase. Crohn's disease in children and teens generally develop symptoms before the age of 20. Symptoms include watery diarrhea, abdominal pain, weight loss, appetite loss, and slowed growth. Management of Crohn's disease in children and teens is possible with medication and lifestyle changes.
Must Read Articles:
Crohn's Disease FAQs MedicineNet doctors answer common frequently asked questions regarding Crohn's Disease.
Expert Views and News
Crohn's Disease Resources
- Understand Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication