Cuts or Lacerations (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Exams and Tests for Cuts and Lacerations
Your doctor will assess your cut by first taking a history. You should know the following facts:
Physical exam will include the following:
An x-ray may be ordered if foreign objects or an underlying broken bone is suspected.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 8/31/2015
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication