Cuts or Lacerations (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
A wound check without suture removal may be recommended after one or two days, especially if the chance of infection is thought to be higher than the usual 5%, or if changing the bandage may be difficult.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 8/31/2015
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication