Cuts or Lacerations (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Prevention for Cuts and Lacerations
The bottom line is to use common sense. In a perfect world of preventive medicine, people would not get into fights, shoes would always be worn outside, glass doors would not exist, the left hand would not be used as a cutting board, lawn mowers would be turned off before removing jammed material, and people would always wear seat belts. If all this occurred, Emergency Departments would see far fewer cuts.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 8/31/2015
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication