Viewer Comments: Dandruff - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Dandruff (Seborrhea):

Dandruff - Treatment

What was the treatment for your dandruff?

Comment from: EricM., 13-18 Male (Patient) Published: August 29

How I cured my dandruff was by using Apple Cider Vinegar. Every time I went to the restroom, before taking a shower, I put like an ounce of Apple Cider Vinegar into a spray bottle put some water in to the spray bottle (optional) for smelling purposes because ACV doesn't smell pleasant. So, I sprayed it all around my head. After that, I grabbed a plastic bag (optional) to put on my head so that the ACV won't smell at all. Then, I leave it for about 30 minutes to an hour and then I hit the shower to rinse it off and then wash my hair with my dandruff shampoo. Do this twice a week for best results.

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Dandruff (Seborrhea):

Dandruff - Experience

Please describe your experience with dandruff.