Dehydration in Adults (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Symptoms and Signs of Dehydration in Adults
Patient Comments Read 8 Comments
The signs and symptoms of dehydration in adults range from minor to severe.
Mild to moderate dehydration may include the following:
The above symptoms may quickly worsen and indicate severe dehydration with signs and symptoms are developing; severe dehydration may include the following:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/7/2014
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Dehydration in Adults
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Dehydration (Adults):
Dehydration (Adults) - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your dehydration?
Dehydration (Adults) - Causes and Treatment
What was the cause of your dehydration and how was it treated?
- 11 No-Alcohol Drinks for Diabetes
- Slideshow: Sneaky Bladder Triggers
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication