Dehydration in Adults (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Symptoms of Dehydration in Adults
Patient Comments Read 4 Comments
The signs and symptoms of dehydration in adults range from minor to severe.
Mild to moderate dehydration may include the following:
The above symptoms may quickly worsen and indicate severe dehydration with signs and symptoms are developing; severe dehydration may include the following:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/7/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Dehydration in Adults
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Dehydration (Adults):
Dehydration (Adults) - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your dehydration?
Dehydration (Adults) - Causes and Treatment
What was the cause of your dehydration and how was it treated?
- Why Cold Drinks Make Teeth Throb
- How Much Do You Know About Coffee?
- White or Red: Which is Worse for Migraines?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?