Dehydration in Adults (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
Call a primary care doctor if the affected individual with potentially mild to moderate dehydration experiences any of the following:
Take the person to the hospital's emergency department if these situations occur:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/7/2014
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Dehydration in Adults
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Dehydration (Adults):
Dehydration (Adults) - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your dehydration?
Dehydration (Adults) - Causes and Treatment
What was the cause of your dehydration and how was it treated?
- 11 No-Alcohol Drinks for Diabetes
- Slideshow: Sneaky Bladder Triggers
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication