Dehydration in Adults (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Dehydration in Adults Treatment
Treatment for dehydration in adults include home remedies like sipping on water; drinking sports drinks that replace lost nutrients; cooling the body; and removing any excess clothing from the person. Medical treatment for dehydration in adults includes hospitalization and replacement of fluids lost.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/7/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Dehydration in Adults
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Dehydration (Adults):
Dehydration (Adults) - Causes and Treatment
What was the cause of your dehydration and how was it treated?
Dehydration (Adults) - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your dehydration?
- Why Cold Drinks Make Teeth Throb
- How Much Do You Know About Coffee?
- White or Red: Which is Worse for Migraines?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?