Dementia Due to HIV Infection (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Dementia Due to HIV Infection Treatment
Just as there is no cure for AIDS, there is no cure for AIDS dementia complex. However, ADC can be controlled in some people by appropriate treatment.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 8/5/2014
Florian P Thomas, MD, MA, PhD
Nestor Galvez-Jimenez, MD
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
Helmi L Lutsep, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Dementia Due to HIV Infection
Resources for Staying Well
- HIV-AIDS: Myths and Facts
- Understanding The Symptoms of AIDS/HIV
- The Top 10 Myths About HIV and AIDS
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu