Dementia Due to HIV Infection Topic Guide
Dementia Due to HIV Infection: Decline in mental processes is a common complication of HIV infection (and many other conditions). Although the specific symptoms vary from person to person, they may be part of a ...
HIV/AIDS HIV has killed about 25 million individuals, and approximately 40 million people are currently living with the disease. Symptoms and signs of HIV include fever, headache, tiredness, and enlarged lymph nodes. Infections that happen with AIDS are called opportunistic infections. There is no cure for HIV/AIDS. Treatment usually involves a combination of at least three drugs to suppress the virus from replicating and boost the immune system.
Expert Views and News
Resources for Staying Well
- HIV-AIDS: Myths and Facts
- Understanding The Symptoms of AIDS/HIV
- The Top 10 Myths About HIV and AIDS
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu