Dementia Due to HIV Infection Topic Guide
Dementia Due to HIV Infection: Decline in mental processes is a common complication of HIV infection (and many other conditions). Although the specific symptoms vary from person to person, they may be part of a ...
HIV Testing Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is the virus that causes acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS). HIV destroys the body's immune system and leads to AIDS. The Western blot and ELISA are the two types of tests most commonly used to detect HIV infection. There are also at-home HIV tests.
Expert Views and News
Resources for Staying Well
- HIV-AIDS: Myths and Facts
- Understanding The Symptoms of AIDS/HIV
- The Top 10 Myths and Misconceptions About HIV and AIDS
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?