Diabetic Eye Disease (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
If you or someone you know has diabetes mellitus and mild diabetic eye disease, follow-up examinations with an ophthalmologist every year may be all that is necessary.
If the patient has more serious disease, more frequent follow-up appointments with an ophthalmologist are required based on the severity of the disease.
Must Read Articles Related to Diabetic Eye Disease
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Diabetic Eye Disease:
Diabetic Eye Disease - Symptoms
What are the symptoms of your diabetic eye disease?
- Diabetes Can Aggravate Dental Problems
- Diabetes Caregiver Checklist
- The Facts on Gestational Diabetes
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?