Diabetic Eye Disease Topic Guide
Diabetic Eye Disease: Diabetic eye disease is a complication from diabetes. Types of diabetic eye disease include background diabetic retinopathy, nonproliferative diabetic retinopathy, diabetic macular edema, proliferative diabetic retinopathy, cataracts, and glaucoma. Symptoms of diabetic retinopathy includes blurry or hazy vision, difficulty focusing, and night glare from oncoming lights. Causes and diagnosis is also discussed in the information. Treatment depends upon the type of eye disease.
Must Read Articles:
Glaucoma FAQs Glaucoma is usually high pressure inside the eye that damages the optic nerve and can result in permanent vision loss.
Expert Views and News
- Diabetes Can Aggravate Dental Problems
- Diabetes Caregiver Checklist
- The Facts on Gestational Diabetes
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?