Diabetic Ketoacidosis (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Exams and Tests
The diagnosis of diabetic ketoacidosis is typically made after the health care practitioner obtains a history, performs a physical examination, and reviews the laboratory tests.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/29/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Diabetic Ketoacidosis
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Diabetic Ketoacidosis:
Diabetic Ketoacidosis - Symptoms
What symptoms did you experience with diabetic ketoacidosis?
- Diabetes Can Aggravate Dental Problems
- Diabetes Caregiver Checklist
- The Facts on Gestational Diabetes
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?