Diarrhea Topic Guide - Medications and Vitamins
Rifaximin is an antibiotic that fights bacterial infection only in the intestines...learn more »
Atropine And Diphenoxylate
Atropine affects the body in many different ways, such as reducing spasms in the bladder, stomach, and intestines...learn more »
Psyllium is a bulk-forming fiber laxative. Psyllium works by absorbing liquid in the intestines and swelling to create a softer, bulky stool that is easier t...learn more »
Atropine produces many effects in the body, including relief from spasms of the gastrointestinal tract (stomach and intestines), the bladder, and the biliary...learn more »
Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim
Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim are both antibiotics that treat different types of infection caused by bacteria...learn more »
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?